[ANNOUNCE] new committer: ###Raymond Augé

[ANNOUNCE] new committer: ###Raymond Augé

Romain Manni-Bucau-2
The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Geronimo
has invited Raymond Augé to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

If you don't already know Raymond, he helps us since some time already to work on the OSGification of our projects. He is software architect at Liferay Inc and co-chair of OSGi EEG. He describes himself saying he "Wants to save the world with open source."

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.

Romain on the behalf of The Apache Geronimo PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] new committer: ###Raymond Augé

Raymond Auge
Thank you Romain, and to the rest of the PMC for the invitation.

I'm very encourage to have been invited and I will do my very best to always make positive contributions to the already fantastic body of work that Geronimo has produced.

Sincerely,
- Ray

--
Raymond Augé (@rotty3000)