Access-Control-Allow-Origin

FlorianS

Hello,

I’m trying to get some ajax request to work on a Geronimo 2.2.1 Webservice, but it seems like I have to somehow get the Access-Control-Allow-Origin header set to * on the server. Could anyone help me out here? Otherwise it seems, that Ajax2 does not recognize the Request-Type…

Regards,

Flo

Re: Access-Control-Allow-Origin

Ivan Xu
Hi,

Not sure what web services programming model you are using in Geronimo 2.2.1, guess JAX-WS ?  If does, you may inject a WebServiceContext in your endpoint and read/write the headers with WebServiceContext.getMessageContext.

Hope it helps.

Thanks.

--
Ivan