ActiveMQ configuration for Geronimo 3.0.1

ActiveMQ configuration for Geronimo 3.0.1

Jack Cai
Hi,

  Where can I find some doc or examples on configuration persistent storage for ActiveMQ? The config-substitutions.properties file only provides data directory, and MQName setting. I found the activemq.xml under

  repository/org/apache/geronimo/configs/activemq-broker-blueprint/3.0.1/activemq-broker-blueprint-3.0.1.car/OSGI-INF/blueprint

 But that file says /var/activemq/conf/${ACTIVEMQ.BROKERNAME}.XML is the config file? I tried that, but it does not seem to do anything.

  Can anyone help with the following?

1. Which directory is for activemq configuration directory?

   repository/org/apache/geronimo/configs/activemq-broker-blueprint/3.0.1/activemq-broker-blueprint-3.0.1.car/OSGI-INF/blueprint

  or

   var/activemq/config

2. What is the name of the configuration file?

   activemq.xml or ${ACTIVEMQ.BROKERNAME}.XML

 3. How can a postgres DB be configured for activeMQ's persistence storage?

  Thanks a lot!

-Jack

-Jack

Re: ActiveMQ configuration for Geronimo 3.0.1

Jack Cai
Well. This has nothing to do with activeMQ's own configuration. We just need to know which configuration file geronimo uses.

But looks like we found it. It is under broker-blueprint. The doc inside the config is misleading.

Thanks.

-Jack