Board report time

Jarek Gawor
Hi all,

This is a bit late but I created a draft board report for October:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxPMGT/Apache+Geronimo+Board+Report+-+2014-10+-+October

If I missed something please let me know or go ahead and update the
page directly.

Thanks,
Jarek

Re: Board report time

Alan Cabrera-2
LGTM, thanks!

Regards,
Alan

On Oct 11, 2014, at 5:23 AM, Jarek Gawor <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> This is a bit late but I created a draft board report for October:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxPMGT/Apache+Geronimo+Board+Report+-+2014-10+-+October
>
> If I missed something please let me know or go ahead and update the
> page directly.
>
> Thanks,
> Jarek

Re: Board report time