Can't close a PR on geronimo-config

jlmonteiro
Hi,

I have applied the PR/2 from Daniel Soro to SVN, but I can't close it.
Usually when Github is the mirror and we merge a PR manually, gitbot sees it and closes the PR for us.

Did I miss something?

Jean-Louis

Jean-Louis

Jean-Louis

Re: Can't close a PR on geronimo-config

jlmonteiro
Thanks Jon. I did not know about this detail.
Good to know even if we are moving to Gitbox