Change JDBC connect URL in console

jbeaulau
Hello,

I need to change the hostname in the JDBC Connect URL for a DB pool. Once I make the update and save, is the change
implemented immediately, or do I need to restart the Geronimo instance?

Geronimo 2.1.3

Thanks
-John

jbeaulau
Thanks Kevin

Re: Change JDBC connect URL in console

Kevin Huntly
you are most welcome

Kevin Huntly
79 Aurora Drive
Cheektowaga, NY 14215
Email: [hidden email]
Cell: (716) 341-5669
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/kevinhuntly

On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 7:21 PM, jbeaulau <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks Kevin