ConfigurationDocument

lostnfound
Greetings,
I have downloaded the latest Geronimo source code, I
couldnt locate below mentioned file.
Where do I find source code for the following file
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.xbeans.ConfigurationDocument.

Thanks in advance
rj

Re: ConfigurationDocument

David Jencks
It is generated as part of the build process.  It will be located in
something like modules/system-builder/target/xmlbeans/

(I don't recognize the name, I don't know what module it will be in).