[DISCUSS] When to release Config?

John D. Ament
All,

Since MP Config 1.0 is almost released, should we plan to release the Geronimo Config Impl?  It would be good to have that available shortly after the spec is out.  I'm assuming we'd want to release this as "1.0".

If needed, I can execute the release and call for the vote.  Maybe early next week if things go well?

John

Re: [DISCUSS] When to release Config?

Mark Struberg
Currently doing the MP-1.0 release with Ondrej and Emily via hangout - should hit maven.central soon.
Already tested our impl against the staging repo and it works fine.

So I'd start with it in 1h, ok? :D

> Am 27.07.2017 um 15:18 schrieb John D. Ament <[hidden email]>:
>
> All,
>
> Since MP Config 1.0 is almost released, should we plan to release the Geronimo Config Impl?  It would be good to have that available shortly after the spec is out.  I'm assuming we'd want to release this as "1.0".
>
> If needed, I can execute the release and call for the vote.  Maybe early next week if things go well?
>
> John

Re: [DISCUSS] When to release Config?

Romain Manni-Bucau
+1

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau |  Blog | Old BlogGithub | LinkedIn | JavaEE Factory

Currently doing the MP-1.0 release with Ondrej and Emily via hangout - should hit maven.central soon.
Already tested our impl against the staging repo and it works fine.

So I'd start with it in 1h, ok? :D

> Am 27.07.2017 um 15:18 schrieb John D. Ament <[hidden email]>:
>
> All,
>
> Since MP Config 1.0 is almost released, should we plan to release the Geronimo Config Impl?  It would be good to have that available shortly after the spec is out.  I'm assuming we'd want to release this as "1.0".
>
> If needed, I can execute the release and call for the vote.  Maybe early next week if things go well?
>
> John

Re: [DISCUSS] When to release Config?

Mark Struberg
Release is in progress but currently staled as the LDAP changes made recently seems to have broken Maven staging repos :/
Already reported to info. Will retry the release:perform in a few hours.