Expecting Stable versions of geronimo specs

Expecting Stable versions of geronimo specs

vijayaraghavan
Hi Geronimo Team,

I can see the alpha version of below specs. when can I expect the stable
versions of these specs.

geronimo-jta_1.2_spec - 1.0-alpha-1
geronimo-jms_2.0_spec - 1.0-alpha-2
geronimo-jpa_2.1_spec - 1.0-alpha-1

Regards
vijay

Sent from: http://apache-geronimo.328035.n3.nabble.com/Users-f328036.html

Re: Expecting Stable versions of geronimo specs

Mark Struberg
Hi Vijay

Those versions are perfectly usable.
Of course it would have been better to use the 1.0 version but we didn't know back then if there were last minute changes in the specs. Now we know ;)