For those interested in Gluecode & IBM

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

For those interested in Gluecode & IBM

ammulder
There's a call/webcast on June 14 (11 AM Eastern) by the IBM Websphere
group, including:

Scott Cosby, Gluecode Transition Executive, will kick off the call and
cover Gluecode and how WebSphere plans on covering it in our portfolio.
This is a great opportunity to show the Business Partners and Developers
on how to leverage Gluecode.
...
We will also provide an update on the recent Gluecode acquisition and it's
contribution to the IBM SOA strategy.

        Let me (or I suppose the Gluecode guys) know if you're interested
in the info to attend.

Aaron
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: For those interested in Gluecode & IBM

Bruce Snyder
On 6/10/05, Aaron Mulder <[hidden email]> wrote:

> There's a call/webcast on June 14 (11 AM Eastern) by the IBM Websphere
> group, including:
>
> Scott Cosby, Gluecode Transition Executive, will kick off the call and
> cover Gluecode and how WebSphere plans on covering it in our portfolio.
> This is a great opportunity to show the Business Partners and Developers
> on how to leverage Gluecode.
> ...
> We will also provide an update on the recent Gluecode acquisition and it's
> contribution to the IBM SOA strategy.
>
>         Let me (or I suppose the Gluecode guys) know if you're interested
> in the info to attend.

I'm definitely interested in this. Who can provide more information on it?

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"
);'

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/

Apache Geronimo
http://geronimo.apache.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: For those interested in Gluecode & IBM

Alan Cabrera-2
Bruce Snyder wrote, On 6/10/2005 10:46 AM:
On 6/10/05, Aaron Mulder [hidden email] wrote:

  
There's a call/webcast on June 14 (11 AM Eastern) by the IBM Websphere
group, including:

Scott Cosby, Gluecode Transition Executive, will kick off the call and
cover Gluecode and how WebSphere plans on covering it in our portfolio.
This is a great opportunity to show the Business Partners and Developers
on how to leverage Gluecode.
...
We will also provide an update on the recent Gluecode acquisition and it's
contribution to the IBM SOA strategy.

        Let me (or I suppose the Gluecode guys) know if you're interested
in the info to attend.
    

I'm definitely interested in this. Who can provide more information on it? 

Bruce 
  
I am interested in this as well.


Regards,
Alan
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: For those interested in Gluecode & IBM

Jacek Laskowski-5
In reply to this post by Bruce Snyder
> On 6/10/05, Aaron Mulder <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>
>>There's a call/webcast on June 14 (11 AM Eastern) by the IBM Websphere
>>group, including:

I would've been interested in listening it too, but it's a bit late. Was
the webcast recorded? Where could I find it?

Jacek

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: For those interested in Gluecode & IBM

ammulder
        I'm not sure if it's possible to get the presentation without a
partner login, and I'm not sure if there's a recording but I suspect that
if there is it would be in the same place.  I'm going to try to get my
hands on it and I'll let you know.

Aaron

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005, Jacek Laskowski wrote:
> I would've been interested in listening it too, but it's a bit late. Was
> the webcast recorded? Where could I find it?
>
> Jacek
>
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: For those interested in Gluecode & IBM

Geir Magnusson Jr.
All see what I can do internally.

geir

On Jun 15, 2005, at 10:30 AM, Aaron Mulder wrote:

>     I'm not sure if it's possible to get the presentation without a
> partner login, and I'm not sure if there's a recording but I  
> suspect that
> if there is it would be in the same place.  I'm going to try to get my
> hands on it and I'll let you know.
>
> Aaron
>
> On Wed, 15 Jun 2005, Jacek Laskowski wrote:
>
>> I would've been interested in listening it too, but it's a bit  
>> late. Was
>> the webcast recorded? Where could I find it?
>>
>> Jacek
>>
>>
>>
>
>

--
Geir Magnusson Jr                                  +1-203-665-6437
[hidden email]


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: For those interested in Gluecode & IBM

Bruce Snyder
In reply to this post by ammulder
On 6/15/05, Aaron Mulder <[hidden email]> wrote:

>         I'm not sure if it's possible to get the presentation without a
> partner login, and I'm not sure if there's a recording but I suspect that
> if there is it would be in the same place.  I'm going to try to get my
> hands on it and I'll let you know.

I was unable to join the call. The operator wouldn't let me listen in
becuase I'm not an IBM partner. I also tried dialing in to the replay
of the call, but the system kept telling me it wasn't available.

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"
);'

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/

Apache Geronimo
http://geronimo.apache.org/