GBean CAR Export

Marcos Mendez

I'm trying to create a car which uses a GBean which was already deployed by another CAR. Is there an example of this? I'm getting a class load error trying to access the gbean from another car.

So I have CAR(1) that packages a war with a GBean. I have another unrelated CAR(2) that tries to access that Gbean.  CAR(2) has CAR(1) as a dependency and tries to use that bean in its plan.

Anyone know where I can look at this working? Or any ideas about what I might be doing wrong?