Geronimo 3.0.1 - Access to datasource from GBean

Geronimo 3.0.1 - Access to datasource from GBean

Stig Even Larsen-2
Hi,

I'm trying to move my application from 2.1.8 to 3.0.1, but are experiencing problems using the "old"  ManagedConnectionFactoryWrapper to access datasource directly from a GBean.
It seems this has moved from:
org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.ManagedConnectionFactoryWrapper
to:
org.apache.geronimo.connector.wrapper.outbound.ManagedConnectionFactoryWrapper

And also the methods of the class has changed.

I would much appreciate if  someone could  point me in the right direction/explain how to access a datasource from a GBean in Geronimo 3.0.x.

Best  regards,
Stig

--
Mvh,