Geronimo admin console not displayed

amlan.geronimo
Hi Team, I have installed geronimo at DR environment. I copied necessary application specific Repository file from another production servers. Now when I try to visit geronimo admin console. It is not displayed. Please advise. Regards, Amlan

Re: Geronimo admin console not displayed

amlan.geronimo
In my case Geronimo admin console listen at port 8082 as we user PortOffset=2... I can telnet the port from application server. still can't open admin console. Please suggest. Regards, Amlan