Geronimo cannot find resource during deployment

Geronimo cannot find resource during deployment

andyrajkumar

I am using Geronimo 3.0.1. I am getting the following error during deployment and the deployment fails. The reason is it cannot find the resource. But the resource file (dao.xml) is in the class path. Even if I supplied the resource with the specific path outside the jar file, it still does not find the resource.

        ..
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException: Could not find resource dao.xml

I do not have this issue in the earlier version (2.0.4) But the version 3.0.1 is causing issues.

Would appreciate any input in this regard. Did anybody encounter this issue?

Thanks,
Andrew