Geronimo with JAX-RS and CDI

Stephen Fry
I'm trying to port an application from JBoss. The REST resources are using CDI injection. I'm really struggling to find any documentation about how to achieve this. Looking at the Wink source code it does seem to have support for this in wink-jcdi-server but this doesn't seem available in the Geronimo distribution or plugins.

What is the best way of achieving what I need?

Thanks

Re: Geronimo with JAX-RS and CDI

Stephen Fry
To add I'm using 3.0.0 of Geronimo.

Re: Geronimo with JAX-RS and CDI

Shawn J
As I know,  Geronimo 3.0.0 does not support to expose EJB/CDI to restful style service.