Quantcast

How to disable geronimo-default key & enable new key

How to disable geronimo-default key & enable new key

amlan.geronimo
Hi Friends, Could anyone please tell me, how can I disable geronimo-default keystore and enable any new keystore(say amlan-default) along with new private key? Please let me know what change should I make at /var/security/config-substitutions.properties How can I put new Keystore password at "config-substitutions.properties"?? Regards, Amlan