How to prevent activeMQ in geronimo 3.0.1 from creating the database tables during startup?

How to prevent activeMQ in geronimo 3.0.1 from creating the database tables during startup?

Jack Cai
Hi,

  When we change the persistence to postgresql 9.2.4 in Geronimo 3.0.1 for ActiveMQ, We keep running into this error: "[DefaultJDBCAdapter] Could not create JDBC tables; they could already exist. Failure was: ALTER TABLE ACTIVEMQ_ACKS DROP PRIMARY KEY Message: ERROR: syntax error at or near "PRIMARY""

  We suspect activeMQ tries to create the tables during initialization. We try to use turn it off, but the setting that used to work in 3.0.0 no longer works in the new blueprint config activemq.xml.

       <amq:persistenceAdapter>
           <amq:jdbcPersistenceAdapter dataSource="#postgres-ds" createTablesOnStartup="false">
           </amq:jdbcPersistenceAdapter>
        </amq:persistenceAdapter>

 Can anyone help? (Either fix the create table error, or disable table creation) Thanks.

Regards

Jack