IRC for geronimo developer

Yoseph Widjaya
Dear All

Is there any IRC channel for geronimo developer since
you  guys are very active developing this project. I
thinks it's better using IRC to have a chat rather
than than mailing list that takes time

Just a small suggestion :)

Yosep

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: IRC for geronimo developer

Davanum Srinivas
irc.freenode.net channel #geronimo

On 6/9/05, Yoseph Widjaya <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear All
>
> Is there any IRC channel for geronimo developer since
> you  guys are very active developing this project. I
> thinks it's better using IRC to have a chat rather
> than than mailing list that takes time
>
> Just a small suggestion :)
>
> Yosep

> http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: IRC for geronimo developer

Tom McQueeney
There doesn't seem to be information about the IRC channel on the new
website (just the wiki). I submitted a JIRA issue (667) as well as a
patch to correct this. I hope it helps add to the improved website.

-Tom

Yoseph Widjaya wrote:

> Dear All
>
> Is there any IRC channel for geronimo developer since
> you  guys are very active developing this project. I
> thinks it's better using IRC to have a chat rather
> than than mailing list that takes time
>
> Just a small suggestion :)
>
> Yosep

> http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: IRC for geronimo developer

Geir Magnusson Jr.
Perfect.  Patch applied and published.  It will be out in < 4 hours,
depending on publish cycle

Thanks

geir

--
Geir Magnusson Jr                                  +1-203-665-6437
[hidden email]