Invalid names for spec jars under java 9

Invalid names for spec jars under java 9

Romain Manni-Bucau
Hi guys,

A small warning on our spec jars which often have this kind of pattern

However in java 9 the automatic module name rule
(/home/rmannibucau/softwares/jdk-9.0.1/lib/src.zip!/java.base/jdk/internal/module/ModulePath.java:597)
repalces numbers,

We should surely quickly rerelease them with the automatic module name
manifest header to enable us to use them on java 9 (flat
classpaths/compilation).

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau |  Blog | Old Blog | Github | LinkedIn