Izpack installer jar

sissonj

Is there a reason why the IzPack installer jar is called geronimo-installar.jar ( I have checked that this is the actual file name produced) instead of geronimo-installer.jar ?

Thanks,

John

This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential, proprietary or non-public information.  This information is intended solely for the designated recipient(s).  If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.  Any review, dissemination, use or reliance upon this information by unintended recipients is prohibited.  Any opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the author personally.

Re: Izpack installer jar

ammulder
Looks like it's due to you copying & pasting a command from the Wiki that
had a typo in it.  :)

The output JAR name is after the -o on the "compile" command line.

Aaron

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 [hidden email] wrote:

> Is there a reason why the IzPack installer jar is called
> geronimo-installar.jar ( I have checked that this is the actual file name
> produced) instead of geronimo-installer.jar ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> John
>
> This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential,
> proprietary or non-public information.  This information is intended
> solely for the designated recipient(s).  If an addressing or transmission
> error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the sender immediately
> and destroy this e-mail.  Any review, dissemination, use or reliance upon
> this information by unintended recipients is prohibited.  Any opinions
> expressed in this e-mail are those of the author personally.

Re: Izpack installer jar

sissonj

Doh!  Forgot I did that :-)  I'll update the Wiki