JASPIC implementation

Jean-Louis Monteiro-2
Hi guys,

What's the current status for https://github.com/apache/geronimo-jaspi
Is it meant to be a Jaspic implementation we can integrate and reuse?

Re: JASPIC implementation

Romain Manni-Bucau
Hi JL,

I suspect it got superseded by tomcat one

Le mar. 26 mai 2020 à 16:36, Jean-Louis Monteiro <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hi guys,

What's the current status for https://github.com/apache/geronimo-jaspi
Is it meant to be a Jaspic implementation we can integrate and reuse?

Re: JASPIC implementation

David Jencks-3
It was certainly supposed to be reusable, but as far as I know no one has looked at it since I wrote it.

David jencks

Sent from my iPhone