JPA Spec jar missing Activator

jlmonteiro
Hello,

Does anyone know why the activator disappeared between 2.1 and 2.2 spec jars?

Is it desired?
I'm happy to open a ticket and fix it

Jean-Louis

Re: JPA Spec jar missing Activator

Romain Manni-Bucau
Hi JL,

Not sure if you need it - which can make us reconsider it - but long story short it is superseeded by capabilities on modern OSGi containers so all done in the pom.

Jean-Louis

Re: JPA Spec jar missing Activator

Jean-Louis Monteiro-2
Hey Romain,

There was a dependency in here

We don't use OSGI with TomEE, but use 2.2 spec jar breaks our javaee-api jar.

So I just wanted to know if I have to fix the spec jar or the javaee-api.
I have the answer now ;-)

@rmannibucau <https://twitter.com/rmannibucau> |  Blog