MJar release enhancements

Romain Manni-Bucau
Hi guys,

pushed this morning some enhancements on mjar support

Long story short I aligned the jar handling on the JVM one just reusing JarFile which does it well using the jar and not zip API, and added to exploded folders the support of "previous override" (a java 9 override is present and you run on java 10). Before we were taking only the override if we were exactly matching the current runtime version.

Also added the support for some flags the JVM provides for that feature.

It shouldn't break anything but if it happens please let me know.

related ticket is: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XBEAN-306