MP release train

Romain Manni-Bucau
Hi guys,

I'm planning to release health and openapi very soon (if I can today), please shout if there is any blocker.

Also next step is to create the "microprofile" repo to put the bom inside and potentially some prepackaged distro (while it doesn't require "real" coding in this repo). Anyone wants to take the lead on that? Means creating a geronimo-microprofile repo and starting to create some pom modules. If not I can start it next week or end if this week depending the time I find.

Re: MP release train

Romain Manni-Bucau
up?

Le lun. 16 juil. 2018 à 08:40, Romain Manni-Bucau <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hi guys,

I'm planning to release health and openapi very soon (if I can today), please shout if there is any blocker.

Also next step is to create the "microprofile" repo to put the bom inside and potentially some prepackaged distro (while it doesn't require "real" coding in this repo). Anyone wants to take the lead on that? Means creating a geronimo-microprofile repo and starting to create some pom modules. If not I can start it next week or end if this week depending the time I find.

Re: MP release train

Romain Manni-Bucau
Pushed some basic file to show what we can do:

1. an aggregator module with all our impl
2. a utilda module which is basically a meecrowave+microprofile (the hack here is to use bundle maven goal to create MP distros)

Next steps are to create microprofile-1.0, microprofile-1.1, microprofile-1.2, microprofile-1.3, microprofile-1.4 (not sure we need them all) poms and associated distros.
We can also put the doc here if it sounds simpler. Feedback welcome on that.

Doing the aggregator pom i realised we didnt release opentracing, anyone willing to do it? Otherwise I will try to push it next week.

Side note: if you wonder where utilda comes it is basically u=micro/µ and tilda=~=wave so microprofile+meecrowave=micro-wave=utilda.

Le sam. 21 juil. 2018 à 19:02, Romain Manni-Bucau <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Le jeu. 19 juil. 2018 à 12:43, Romain Manni-Bucau <[hidden email]> a écrit :
up?

Le lun. 16 juil. 2018 à 08:40, Romain Manni-Bucau <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hi guys,

I'm planning to release health and openapi very soon (if I can today), please shout if there is any blocker.

Also next step is to create the "microprofile" repo to put the bom inside and potentially some prepackaged distro (while it doesn't require "real" coding in this repo). Anyone wants to take the lead on that? Means creating a geronimo-microprofile repo and starting to create some pom modules. If not I can start it next week or end if this week depending the time I find.

Re: MP release train

yblazart
Hello, I just saw your posts, as a Meecrowave user, can I join your efforts ?

Regards.

Sent from: http://apache-geronimo.328035.n3.nabble.com/Development-f342155.html

Re: MP release train

Romain Manni-Bucau
Hello Yann,

With a great pleasure, grab any of the pending tasks you want. Feel free to ask help here if you need any guidance.