Merging old mailing lists

Alan Cabrera
I’m thinking that, regardless of this project’s direction, the following mailing lists should be merged into Geronimo’s existing mailing lists:

Regards,
Alan

Re: Merging old mailing lists

Romain Manni-Bucau
+1

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau |  Blog | Old BlogGithub | LinkedIn | JavaEE Factory

I’m thinking that, regardless of this project’s direction, the following mailing lists should be merged into Geronimo’s existing mailing lists:

Regards,
Alan

Re: Merging old mailing lists

Jacek Laskowski-2
+1

Pozdrawiam,
Jacek Laskowski
----
https://medium.com/@jaceklaskowski/
Mastering Apache Spark 2.0 https://bit.ly/mastering-apache-spark

On Sun, Mar 12, 2017 at 2:41 PM, Alan Cabrera <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I’m thinking that, regardless of this project’s direction, the following
> mailing lists should be merged into Geronimo’s existing mailing lists:

> Regards,
> Alan

Re: Merging old mailing lists

+1

> Am 12.03.2017 um 19:41 schrieb Alan Cabrera <[hidden email]>:
>
> I’m thinking that, regardless of this project’s direction, the following mailing lists should be merged into Geronimo’s existing mailing lists:
> • [hidden email]
> • [hidden email]
> • [hidden email]
> • [hidden email]
>
> Regards,
> Alan

Re: Merging old mailing lists

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
+1

Regards
JB
On Mar 13, 2017, at 03:45, Alan Cabrera <[hidden email]> wrote:
I’m thinking that, regardless of this project’s direction, the following mailing lists should be merged into Geronimo’s existing mailing lists:

Regards,
Alan

Re: Merging old mailing lists

David Jencks-3
+1,
I think we can also merge the user and dev lists… any others?

david jencks