Microprofile 1.3

jlmonteiro
Hi,

Microprofile 1.3 is almost out.
Config and JWT are up to date with the last release.

Where are we with the rest?
Does it make sense to release them all for Microprofile 1.3 and then we can move master to the next versions for Microprofile 1.4.

What do you think?

Jean-Louis

Re: Microprofile 1.3

Romain Manni-Bucau
Hi JL,

there is no real "master" for MP AFAIK but basically opentracing is getting released as soon as JWT Auth and simple jcache (vote welcomed) will pass and config is on its way (just needs some cleanup since in current state there are some blocking cases so we need to find a way to enable users - and I'm part of them here ;) - and still be compliant).