Microprofile metrics 3M2

Romain Manni-Bucau
Hi all,

I just upgraded geronimo-metrics to spec 3.M2, It is not yet implemented but I expect we reach it in the coming weeks.

Remaning part to impl is mainly about SimpleTimer addition (no comment) and a few about timers and reports.

Surefire says (but I'm never sure it is accurate with arquillian):

[ERROR] Tests run: 220, Failures: 17, Errors: 9, Skipped: 0

Feel free to join!

Re: Microprofile metrics 3M2

Romain Manni-Bucau
And we pass it :)

Any blocker to release? It would be spec 3.0-M2 compliant.