Microprofile site pushed

Romain Manni-Bucau
Hi guys,

I pushed the microprofile subsite on http://geronimo.apache.org/microprofile/
Don't advertise it yet since it still requires works but it allows to have a quick look without much effort.

To deploy it, just go in the site module of geronimo-microprofile and launch;

$ mvn clean package pre-site scm-publish:publish-scm

(it is in comment)

Re: Microprofile site pushed

Rudy De Busscher
Hi Romain,

I just did a quick overview, and I saw that the download sizes are wrong. should be Kb instead of Mb.

Maybe we should also group the versions when an artifact has multiple (like config) now it is confusing.

Thx
Regards
Rudy

On Fri, 27 Jul 2018 at 09:51, Romain Manni-Bucau <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi guys,

I pushed the microprofile subsite on http://geronimo.apache.org/microprofile/
Don't advertise it yet since it still requires works but it allows to have a quick look without much effort.

To deploy it, just go in the site module of geronimo-microprofile and launch;

$ mvn clean package pre-site scm-publish:publish-scm

(it is in comment)

Re: Microprofile site pushed

Romain Manni-Bucau
Hi Rudy,

fixed, thanks for the catch up

For info this page is generated (manually run)  from Downloads.java, i just didnt sync up the table :(

Le ven. 27 juil. 2018 à 10:32, Rudy De Busscher <[hidden email]> a écrit :
[...]

Do we miss anything on the subcontext microprofile to announce it? (which doesnt prevent to add some content, tuto etc later)
Next step will probably be to ensure the home page has some link to it.