Mp health?

Romain Manni-Bucau
Hi guys,

I will continue openapi spec impl very soon but thanks to a recent thread i realized health still needs to be impl.

This one is pretty easy compared to last ones we did so I wonder if anyone wants to do it or if you know a padawan who would be interested in playing with this kind of work before I move it forward in a few weeks.

Just put a word here. I am happy to help with technical parts if needed (setup, discuss+repo creation etc).

Re: Mp health?

jlmonteiro
Hey Romain,

Yes indeed, it's missing.
I'm happy to help but not possible in the next 2 weeks probably

JLouis

Le dim. 24 juin 2018 à 09:19, Romain Manni-Bucau <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hi guys,

I will continue openapi spec impl very soon but thanks to a recent thread i realized health still needs to be impl.

This one is pretty easy compared to last ones we did so I wonder if anyone wants to do it or if you know a padawan who would be interested in playing with this kind of work before I move it forward in a few weeks.

Just put a word here. I am happy to help with technical parts if needed (setup, discuss+repo creation etc).

Re: Mp health?

Romain Manni-Bucau
Doesn't urge, openapi will take some time probably so you have time

Also mergeing metrics and health based on events sounds way saner and cloud friendly that current impls which are very particular and specific to single instance deployments. So spec work can help too.