Mp metrics?

Romain Manni-Bucau
Hi guys

Ill start to impl it this week end, any objection to request geronimo-metrics repo on gitbox?

Re: Mp metrics?

Romain Manni-Bucau
Hello guys,

repo created, pushed some code but we are not yet passing tcks, feel free to hack directly the code

Le sam. 9 juin 2018 à 14:29, Romain Manni-Bucau <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hi guys

Ill start to impl it this week end, any objection to request geronimo-metrics repo on gitbox?

Re: Mp metrics?

Mark Struberg
+1 will try to pick up the work as well somewhen next week if time permits.