New Feature Idea

NATARAJAN Sasi Kumar

Hai ALL

1.       Can you add .ear file deployment

2.       is it possible to do remote deployment. Is it so how can I do that

Thanks

Kumar

Confidentiality Statement:

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that you are strictly prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return email.

Re: New Feature Idea

caboteria
On Tue, Jun 14, 2005 at 12:40:43PM +0530, NATARAJAN Sasi Kumar wrote:
> 1.       Can you add .ear file deployment

It's there already:

http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/Deployment#head-5231c4dec658875a04e7d90b0a6214336f274627

> 2.       is it possible to do remote deployment. Is it so how can I do
> that

It's on the to-do list.

RE: New Feature Idea

NATARAJAN Sasi Kumar
Thanks for the information

     Could you tell where can I find the to-do list

Cheers
Kumar

On Tue, Jun 14, 2005 at 12:40:43PM +0530, NATARAJAN Sasi Kumar wrote:
> 1.       Can you add .ear file deployment

It's there already:

http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/Deployment#head-5231c4dec658875a04e7d90b
0a6214336f274627

> 2.       is it possible to do remote deployment. Is it so how can I do
> that

It's on the to-do list.

On Tue, Jun 14, 2005 at 06:16:13PM +0530, NATARAJAN Sasi Kumar wrote:
>      Could you tell where can I find the to-do list

It's under discussion as we speak, so there's still time for you to
chip in.  Unfortunately the Apache mailing list archive doesn't seem
to have any messages since June 1 (and looks pretty spotty before
that), so here's a link to the thread on MARC: