Next releases?

Romain Manni-Bucau
Hi guys

Id like to release simple jcache and jwt auth soon.

Anyone against? Any pending todo?

Re: Next releases?

Mark Struberg
+1

I'd also like to push a new config release.

> Am 13.05.2018 um 16:06 schrieb Romain Manni-Bucau <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi guys
>
> Id like to release simple jcache and jwt auth soon.
>
> Anyone against? Any pending todo?

Re: Next releases?

Romain Manni-Bucau
for jwt-auth we need the tck 1.1 (no release yet)
do we drop tck to release - ensuring it passes before?

@Mark: for config, do you think we can support proxies implicitly? If there is an interface with @ConfigProperty then we create a proxy for it? Would miss @Configuration but allow to use that pattern already for startup-config only? wdyt? This is my only blocker to use mp-config and i can manage almost all other features in a custom source easily.

Le lun. 14 mai 2018 à 10:43, Mark Struberg <[hidden email]> a écrit :
+1

I'd also like to push a new config release.

> Am 13.05.2018 um 16:06 schrieb Romain Manni-Bucau <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi guys
>
> Id like to release simple jcache and jwt auth soon.
>
> Anyone against? Any pending todo?

Re: Next releases?

Mark Struberg
In general I'd say that we should support it.
If people make dumb things they are to blame themselves.
Otw it makes sense to support proxies - and if it's only in hindsight of serialisability!

This whole paragraph in the spec is basically infantilising our users.
Of course we should probably point them out to the request behaviour, but that could be in an errata or a hint section as well.

> Am 16.05.2018 um 07:41 schrieb Romain Manni-Bucau <[hidden email]>:
>
> for jwt-auth we need the tck 1.1 (no release yet)
> do we drop tck to release - ensuring it passes before?
>
> For reference https://github.com/eclipse/microprofile-jwt-auth/issues/88
>
> @Mark: for config, do you think we can support proxies implicitly? If there is an interface with @ConfigProperty then we create a proxy for it? Would miss @Configuration but allow to use that pattern already for startup-config only? wdyt? This is my only blocker to use mp-config and i can manage almost all other features in a custom source easily.
>
> Romain Manni-Bucau
> @rmannibucau |  Blog | Old Blog | Github | LinkedIn | Book
>

> Le lun. 14 mai 2018 à 10:43, Mark Struberg <[hidden email]> a écrit :
> +1
>
> I'd also like to push a new config release.
>
> LieGrue,
> strub
>

> > Am 13.05.2018 um 16:06 schrieb Romain Manni-Bucau <[hidden email]>:
> >
> > Hi guys
> >
> > Id like to release simple jcache and jwt auth soon.
> >
> > Anyone against? Any pending todo?

Re: Next releases?

Romain Manni-Bucau
jwt-auth and jcache-simple vote sent, will try to add the proxying feature this afternoon in config