OSGi-fy microprofile impls

Raymond Auge
Will there be objections if I OSGi-fy the MP impls? Mostly this will consist of metadata.

Other dependencies to build a bootstrap MP runtime based on OSGi using the latest methods are almost ready.

- Ray

PS: I still plan to do a big spec release soon after I return from vacation. I've already tested the changes to replace the legacy Geronimo loader with Service Loader Mediator in the most important specs and it's a beautiful thing.

Re: OSGi-fy microprofile impls

Romain Manni-Bucau
Hi Raymond,

If it doesn't add any dependency (other than provided) a big +1 from me.

Le mar. 24 juil. 2018 à 15:00, Raymond Auge <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Will there be objections if I OSGi-fy the MP impls? Mostly this will consist of metadata.

Other dependencies to build a bootstrap MP runtime based on OSGi using the latest methods are almost ready.

- Ray

PS: I still plan to do a big spec release soon after I return from vacation. I've already tested the changes to replace the legacy Geronimo loader with Service Loader Mediator in the most important specs and it's a beautiful thing.

Re: OSGi-fy microprofile impls

Mark Struberg
yup same. +1