ObjectName of Deployer

Sachin Patel
Could someone tell me the correct ObjectName need to access the Deployer GBean?

I have a GBean in which I am trying to reference the Deployer GBean
(org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer). However it seems as if I do
not have the name of the reference correct in by deployment plan as
deployment fails due to this reference.

<reference name="Deployer">??????</reference>

Thank you.

Re: ObjectName of Deployer

Dain Sundstrom
On Jun 9, 2005, at 11:18 AM, Sachin Patel wrote:

> Could someone tell me the correct ObjectName need to access the
> Deployer GBean?
>
> I have a GBean in which I am trying to reference the Deployer GBean
> (org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer). However it seems as if I do
> not have the name of the reference correct in by deployment plan as
> deployment fails due to this reference.
>
> <reference name="Deployer">??????</reference>

I think it is

:j2eeType=Deployer,*

-dain

Re: ObjectName of Deployer

Jacek Laskowski-5
Sachin Patel wrote:
> Could someone tell me the correct ObjectName need to access the Deployer GBean?

*:name=Deployer,j2eeType=Deployer,*

or alternatively

run

java -jar bin/server.jar org/apache/geronimo/DebugConsole
org/apache/geronimo/RuntimeDeployer

and take a look at http://localhost:8080/debug-tool/. That's where you
can find the whole list of available GBean and their fully-qualified names.

Jacek