OpenAPI and JSON-P

Romain Manni-Bucau
Hi everyone,

I just realized we don't handle the schema at all for JSON-P, I will commit a fix soon and wonder if we have any blocker for a release (likely with health impl as well)?

wdyt?

Re: OpenAPI and JSON-P

Cesar Hernandez
Hi Romain,
I missed this thread last week.
Thanks for the update. I don't see any blocker but I guess new release OpenAPI was already done :)

El mar., 23 jul. 2019 a las 3:09, Romain Manni-Bucau (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
Hi everyone,

I just realized we don't handle the schema at all for JSON-P, I will commit a fix soon and wonder if we have any blocker for a release (likely with health impl as well)?

wdyt?

Atentamente:
César Hernández.

Re: OpenAPI and JSON-P

Romain Manni-Bucau
Hi Cesar,

Yep but always good to have a confirmation it was not wrong ;)