Petstore(?)

Davanum Srinivas
Can someone in the dev team please take ownership of updating the
petstore instructions?
http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/PetStore

It gives folks a sense of how one should go about migrating their
current applications to Geronimo.

thanks,
dims

Who wants to port Petstore? [Re: Petstore(?)]

Dain Sundstrom
Actually this is a great opportunity for someone to get involved with
Geronimo.

Does anyone want to work on updating the Java Pet Store instruction?

If you would like to work on a fresh application, I don't think
anyone has tried to get Java Adventure Builder running yet.

The code for these applications can be found here: http://
java.sun.com/blueprints/code/

-dain

On Jun 11, 2005, at 3:37 PM, Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> Can someone in the dev team please take ownership of updating the
> petstore instructions?
> http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/PetStore
>
> It gives folks a sense of how one should go about migrating their
> current applications to Geronimo.
>
> thanks,
> dims
> --
> Davanum Srinivas -http://blogs.cocoondev.org/dims/

Re: Petstore(?)

Alan Cabrera-2
Davanum Srinivas wrote, On 6/11/2005 3:37 PM:

>Can someone in the dev team please take ownership of updating the
>petstore instructions?
>http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/PetStore
>
>It gives folks a sense of how one should go about migrating their
>current applications to Geronimo.

Can you file a Jira issue so that we can make sure that this does not
fall through the cracks?

Regards,
Alan

Re: Who wants to port Petstore? [Re: Petstore(?)]

Calvin Austin
We have both of those samples in our test tree. I can certainly double
check petstore and add adventure builder (we have 1.0.1 )

regards
calvin

Dain Sundstrom wrote:

> Actually this is a great opportunity for someone to get involved with
> Geronimo.
>
> Does anyone want to work on updating the Java Pet Store instruction?
>
> If you would like to work on a fresh application, I don't think
> anyone has tried to get Java Adventure Builder running yet.
>
> The code for these applications can be found here: http://
> java.sun.com/blueprints/code/
>
> -dain
>
> On Jun 11, 2005, at 3:37 PM, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
>
>> Can someone in the dev team please take ownership of updating the
>> petstore instructions?
>> http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/PetStore
>>
>> It gives folks a sense of how one should go about migrating their
>> current applications to Geronimo.
>>
>> thanks,
>> dims
>> --
>> Davanum Srinivas -http://blogs.cocoondev.org/dims/

Re: Who wants to port Petstore? [Re: Petstore(?)]

Jeremy Boynes
Calvin Austin wrote:
> We have both of those samples in our test tree. I can certainly double
> check petstore and add adventure builder (we have 1.0.1 )

Can you make your deployment plans for these publicly available so that
we can link to them from the wiki?

Jeremy

Re: Who wants to port Petstore? [Re: Petstore(?)]

Geir Magnusson Jr.

On Jun 13, 2005, at 7:18 AM, Jeremy Boynes wrote:

> Calvin Austin wrote:
>
>> We have both of those samples in our test tree. I can certainly
>> double check petstore and add adventure builder (we have 1.0.1 )
>>

> Can you make your deployment plans for these publicly available so
> that we can link to them from the wiki?

Or contribute them so we can use them to see our demos and examples?

--
Geir Magnusson Jr                                  +1-203-665-6437

Re: Who wants to port Petstore? [Re: Petstore(?)]

Davanum Srinivas
Yes, the final deployment plans are helpful...Am specifically asking
for help in documenting the game plan. How does one go about creating
the deployment plans for an existing working application. As this is
the audience we need to target.

thanks,
dims

Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> On Jun 13, 2005, at 7:18 AM, Jeremy Boynes wrote:
>
>> Calvin Austin wrote:
>>
>>> We have both of those samples in our test tree. I can certainly
>>> double check petstore and add adventure builder (we have 1.0.1 )
>>>

>> Can you make your deployment plans for these publicly available so
>> that we can link to them from the wiki?
>

> Or contribute them so we can use them to see our demos and examples?

sure. I was planning to document/add adventure builder the same way you
cover petstore today.

regards
calvin