Populate MP implementations

jlmonteiro
Hi,

Looks like this page is not update to date regarding what we have at the minute and what we are working on.

Are we ok if I send a message to get it updated?

Jean-Louis

Re: Populate MP implementations

Romain Manni-Bucau
Sure, no need to ask ;)

Seems we just have to finish the pending votes, impl openapi and create health to be complete :)

Le jeu. 21 juin 2018 22:32, Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hi,

Looks like this page is not update to date regarding what we have at the minute and what we are working on.

Are we ok if I send a message to get it updated?

Jean-Louis

Jean-Louis

Jean-Louis

Re: Populate MP implementations

Rudy De Busscher
Jean-Louis,

When you have an eclipse account you can update the page yourself. The changes need then to be accepted by one of the owners.

I have already made  a change in the past (adding TomEE)

Geronimo Config needs to be updated for the latest release also.

Rudy