Query About Apache Geronimo

Grandhi Subrahmanya
Hi Experts,

    I am using Apache Geronimo Application server, I want to customize queuing in Geronimo like, All the requests are stored in Application server queue and it release one by one. That means, Application server serves only one request at a time. once previous one is completed next request will be release. I want to set like this.

I hope, you understand what I am trying.

can you suggest me, which ways are better to solve this.

Thanks

--

G.Subrahmanyam,
+91-8867111831

Re: Query About Apache Geronimo

param4java@gmail.com
Hi Subramanya,
from where  , are you in java stream , i am also working different server in java ,like web speare,weblogic,oracle server ....tomcat,jboss currentlusing is glassfisg server 312 and jboss 6

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 11:52 AM, Grandhi Subrahmanya <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Experts,

    I am using Apache Geronimo Application server, I want to customize queuing in Geronimo like, All the requests are stored in Application server queue and it release one by one. That means, Application server serves only one request at a time. once previous one is completed next request will be release. I want to set like this.

I hope, you understand what I am trying.

can you suggest me, which ways are better to solve this.

Thanks

--

G.Subrahmanyam,
+91-8867111831