Re: Can anyone help me out for deploying a sample war file.

Re: Can anyone help me out for deploying a sample war file.

Jacek Laskowski-5
satya ranjan wrote:

>  It's Geronimo 1.0 M3 Installer.

That's what I thought. Well, to be honest (I can't find a better word at
the moment) it's way too old and doesn't support all of the features the
recent version does. Build Geronimo from its sources (@see
http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/Building) or download the latest
unstable build (@see http://geronimo.apache.org/downloads.html).

Let's move this discussion to the user mailing list. Reply-to set.

Jacek

Re: Can anyone help me out for deploying a sample war file.

satya ranjan
Thanks jacek.
I will try with recent build.