Re-rolling Config 1.0 this week?

John D. Ament
Hey guys

Any objections to rolling another Config 1.0 release this week?

John

Re: Re-rolling Config 1.0 this week?

Mark Struberg
Yes, would love, but first need to finish a few things in OWB and TomEE.
Next stop config.

> Am 16.08.2017 um 12:35 schrieb John D. Ament <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hey guys
>
> Any objections to rolling another Config 1.0 release this week?
>
> John

Re: Re-rolling Config 1.0 this week?

John D. Ament
I'm not opposed to running the release myself.  Mostly just want to get it out there in the wild for people to use.

John