Re: want to contribute with web or EJB please assign me !!!!!

Re: want to contribute with web or EJB please assign me !!!!!

Jacek Laskowski-5

@see http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/Database_Configuration.

> -Sundar.

Jacek

Re: want to contribute with web or EJB please assign me !!!!!

Sundaranathan S-2
Hi Jacek,

     Thanks and from where do i get db2jcc.jar and db2jcc_license_c.jar. Please
let me know if it is available with geronimo or should i download from
IBM site.

thanks,
-Sundar.

On 7/6/05, Jacek Laskowski <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Sundaranathan S wrote:
> > Hi Jacek,
> >
> >     How do i connect to Derby DB and how do i get Connection object.
>
> @see http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/Database_Configuration.

> > -Sundar.
>
> Jacek

Re: want to contribute with web or EJB please assign me !!!!!

Jeremy Boynes
Sundaranathan S wrote:
> Hi Jacek,
>
>      Thanks and from where do i get db2jcc.jar and db2jcc_license_c.jar. Please
> let me know if it is available with geronimo or should i download from
> IBM site.

You need to download them from the IBM site.

Derby is currently voting on whether to release 10.1.1.0 which will
include client-side jars that we can redisribute. I have tested this
candidate with Geronimo and things seem to be working fine. When Derby's
vote completes (probably Friday if things go well) expect Geronimo to
update to 10.1.1.0 soon after.

Jeremy

@see
http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/Database_Configuration#head-b6c8957f251504d53dc00ac5971bec187670d26d.

Jacek

Re: want to contribute with web or EJB please assign me !!!!!

Sundaranathan S-2
thanks Jacek.