Rebooting the Geronimo Website

John D. Ament
Hi All

I plan to ask Infra to setup a new website for us.  The confluence approach I think is a dead approach.  I think there was also some interest in spinning up new websites for the various sub-projects coming to life within Geronimo (Config, XBean, Transaction Manager) to be able to get user and developer interest in those areas.

I plan to ask for a JBake based site in git to start building out the skeleton.  I think Romain was proposing that each sub-module would also have the ability to push to the site with their specific contents.  I plan to ask for a /new-site to test this with until we're ready with enough contents and then do a switch over.

Please shout if you want to try a different approach.

John

Re: Rebooting the Geronimo Website

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
+1,

[...]