Rebuild instructions after switch to xmlbeans 2

Rebuild instructions after switch to xmlbeans 2

David Jencks
I've switched head of geronimo and openejb to xmlbeans 2.  You will
need to build the new xmlbeans maven plugin and then rebuild geronimo
and openejb.

To build the new plugin:

cd plugins/maven-xmlbeans2-plugin
maven plugin:install
cd ../..

To rebuild, assuming you have the "uberbuild" checked out:

maven -o m:rebuild

Without the uberbuild, you may have to go back and forth several times
between openejb and geronimo untill everything builds.

Please report problems.

I'm working on figuring out how to upload new versions of all the jars
including the new plugin jar.

Re: Rebuild instructions after switch to xmlbeans 2

David Jencks
i've attempted to upload new jars for geronimo and openejb.

Please report problems.