Releaseplan Geronimo 4.0 JavaEE 7

frank.pientka
Does anybody have any information on upcomming
Geronimo 4.0,  JavaEE 7 or the BugFix Realease 3.0.1
I can't find any  infos in JIRA or on out-dated cwiki-page
Regards
Frank

Re: Releaseplan Geronimo 4.0 JavaEE 7

Shawn J
It might be the time to push a new 3.0.1 release considering the changes we've made since Geronimo 3.0.0

But I don't think that there have been any Java EE 7 discussion or release plan for Geronimo 4.0 in community.

Shawn

Re: Releaseplan Geronimo 4.0 JavaEE 7

kevan
Administrator

On Jan 4, 2013, at 2:25 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> Does anybody have any information on upcomming Geronimo 4.0,  JavaEE 7 or the BugFix Realease 3.0.1
> I can't find any  infos in JIRA or on out-dated cwiki-page

As Shawn mentions, I don't think there have been any 4.0 discussions. JavaEE 7 will be a ways out -- Geronimo is dependent on a number of technologies/projects. So, there's a lot of work that has to occur in other projects, first…

There has been some discussion of work on our specs (e.g. CDI). Typically, work will begin there…

--kevan

Re: Releaseplan Geronimo 4.0 JavaEE 7

Shaun Malone
Hi all,

Are there currently any plans/date for the release Geronimo 3.0.1?

We are very eager to upgrade to Geronimo 3 but are blocked since we depend on GERONIMO-6378 (fixed in 3.0.1).

If anyone is aware of a workaround for that issue, it would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks,
Shaun