Releasing openapi soon?

Romain Manni-Bucau
Hi everyone,

I recently fixed some JSON-B mapping in our Microprofile openapi impl.

If there is no objection, I'd like to release it soon but it can need some testing from your part if you already rely on it to ensure there is no breaking change with your impl or that you can grab an compatible implementation - we can assume we will release johnzon 1.2.0 soon here.

Re: Releasing openapi soon?

Mark Struberg
sure, go on!