Status of geronimo-javamail_1.5_spec

jlmonteiro
Hey guys,

I don't see any release for geronimo-javamail_1.5_spec
What's the current status?
Can we release it if it's at least in a beta state?

Jean-Louis

Re: Status of geronimo-javamail_1.5_spec

Romain Manni-Bucau
Hi JL

Was thinking the same,some api used by new libs like greenmail utilities are missing in our last bundle so we should definitively catch up.

+1 to skip beta/milestone stage, always had been considered as snapshot so does not help the project much and most of the implis actually clearly not in beta ;).

Jean-Louis

Re: Status of geronimo-javamail_1.5_spec

Mark Struberg
+1

> Am 30.07.2019 um 13:14 schrieb Romain Manni-Bucau <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi JL
>
> Was thinking the same,some api used by new libs like greenmail utilities are missing in our last bundle so we should definitively catch up.
>
> +1 to skip beta/milestone stage, always had been considered as snapshot so does not help the project much and most of the implis actually clearly not in beta ;).
>
> Le mar. 30 juil. 2019 à 12:09, Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <[hidden email]> a écrit :
> Hey guys,
>
> I don't see any release for geronimo-javamail_1.5_spec
> What's the current status?
> Can we release it if it's at least in a beta state?

> Jean-Louis

Re: Status of geronimo-javamail_1.5_spec

jlmonteiro
+1, so are we ok for me to run a release on what we have?

Jean-Louis

Re: Status of geronimo-javamail_1.5_spec

Romain Manni-Bucau
If we checked we didnt put throw new UnsupportedOperationException everywhere +1, otherwise we should probably ensure it brings enough to users or catch up

Jean-Louis

Re: Status of geronimo-javamail_1.5_spec

Romain Manni-Bucau
/me having a look now

Jean-Louis

Re: Status of geronimo-javamail_1.5_spec

Romain Manni-Bucau
didn't do big tests but looks good to me

--
Jean-Louis