Stream left open in XBean finder

Lazar Kirchev
Hello,

I am using XBean finder and I came across a jar file which is left open. The class in which this happens is org.apache.xbean.finder.archive.JarArchive. In its constructor a JarFile object is created and this jar never gets closed. This results in jars files which could not be removed even when they are not necessary any more. Could you advise me how to approach this issue?

Regards,
Lazar

Re: Stream left open in XBean finder

kevan
Administrator

On May 8, 2013, at 6:40 AM, Lazar Kirchev <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am using XBean finder and I came across a jar file which is left open. The class in which this happens is org.apache.xbean.finder.archive.JarArchive. In its constructor a JarFile object is created and this jar never gets closed. This results in jars files which could not be removed even when they are not necessary any more. Could you advise me how to approach this issue?

Hi Lazar,
Thanks for the email.

Can you create a JIRA? JIRA is our problem tracking system -- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XBEAN

Describe your problem, XBean version, etc. If you can provide a test case, that is helpful.

If you have a suggested fix for the problem, create a svn diff and attach it to the JIRA.

The general process is described here -- http://geronimo.apache.org/xbean/contributing.html

--kevan