Testing

Stefan Arentz-3
Ok cool, I did a build on

  OS X 10.4.1 / Java 1.4.2_07

took an hour (I was also watching a movie on my slow powerbook).

The build works, and the server starts.

So what is next? :-)

I have a bunch of Spring applications that I would like to deploy. I
think I'm just going to see how that works and give feedback.

  S.

Re: Testing

Dondi Imperial
You can look at http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/Deployment to get you