[VOTE] release Geronimo Genesis 2.2

Mark Struberg
Hi!

genesis is our parents project collector for all geronimo projects.
The main changes for 2.2 have been the automatic enablement of the apache-rat plugin (Apache Creadur) and version updates of many other maven plugins. I also fixed quite a few missing versions for some maven plugins.

I updated all geronimo-spec projects to use 2.2-SNAPSHOT as a test and they all build fine.

The staging repo can be found here:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-1005/

The source release:

http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-1005/org/apache/geronimo/genesis/genesis/2.2/genesis-2.2-source-release.zip

My key can be found at

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/KEYS

please VOTE
[+1] all fine, ship it
[+0] meh, don't care
[-1] stop, because ${reason}

The VOTE is open for 72h.

here is my +1

txs and LieGrue,

Re: [VOTE] release Geronimo Genesis 2.2

Romain Manni-Bucau
+1, thanks Mark

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

> Hi!
>
> genesis is our parents project collector for all geronimo projects.
> The main changes for 2.2 have been the automatic enablement of the apache-rat plugin (Apache Creadur) and version updates of many other maven plugins. I also fixed quite a few missing versions for some maven plugins.
>
> I updated all geronimo-spec projects to use 2.2-SNAPSHOT as a test and they all build fine.
>
> The staging repo can be found here:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-1005/
>
> The source release:
>
> http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-1005/org/apache/geronimo/genesis/genesis/2.2/genesis-2.2-source-release.zip
>
> My key can be found at
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/KEYS
>

> please VOTE
> [+1] all fine, ship it
> [+0] meh, don't care
> [-1] stop, because ${reason}
>

> The VOTE is open for 72h.
>
> here is my +1
>
> txs and LieGrue,
> strub

Re: [VOTE] release Geronimo Genesis 2.2

Alan Cabrera-2
+1

Regards,
Alan

On Sep 11, 2014, at 12:13 AM, Mark Struberg <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> genesis is our parents project collector for all geronimo projects.
> The main changes for 2.2 have been the automatic enablement of the apache-rat plugin (Apache Creadur) and version updates of many other maven plugins. I also fixed quite a few missing versions for some maven plugins.
>
> I updated all geronimo-spec projects to use 2.2-SNAPSHOT as a test and they all build fine.
>
> The staging repo can be found here:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-1005/
>
> The source release:
>
> http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-1005/org/apache/geronimo/genesis/genesis/2.2/genesis-2.2-source-release.zip
>
> My key can be found at
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/KEYS
>

> please VOTE
> [+1] all fine, ship it
> [+0] meh, don't care
> [-1] stop, because ${reason}
>

> The VOTE is open for 72h.
>
> here is my +1
>
> txs and LieGrue,
> strub

Re: [VOTE] release Geronimo Genesis 2.2

kevan
Administrator
+1

signature, hashes, license/notice, build, RAT all look good to me.

Thanks Mark!

--kevan

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 12:13 AM, Mark Struberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Re: [VOTE] [RESULT] release Geronimo Genesis 2.2

Mark Struberg
Hi!

The VOTE did pass with the following votes:

+1: Kevan, Alan, Romain, Mark
+0 none
-1 none

I'll go on and propagate the artifacts