[XBEAN] possible java 9 enhancement

Romain Manni-Bucau
Java 9 has a ModuleReader (https://docs.oracle.com/javase/9/docs/api/java/lang/module/ModuleReader.html) which can replace the scanning we do in a less aggressive way.

We can surely already plug it with tje confition to use a multijar release for xbean-finder (and shaded) or reflection to not depend on java 9

If anyone wants to have a go it could a nice step forward in the j9 scanning alignment.

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau |  Blog | Old BlogGithub | LinkedIn

Re: [XBEAN] possible java 9 enhancement

Mark Struberg